Carstensen Farms

Sweetest Organic Strawberries in Town! Located at 490 Casa Grande Rd, Petaluma Across from Casa Grande High School

Name:
Location: Petaluma, California, United States

Map

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sunday, 6/1 - Open at 10:00 :) Should be well stocked all day Getting emails??

Hi gang,

We’re OPEN tomorrow – and Monday, and Wednesday, and Thursday………. Finally!!! The berries are coming on strong! It’s time for eatin’, jammin’ and sharin’ with your friends (you too can be the strawberry fairy). Thank you so much to all of you who have sent your friends our way, shared or forwarded our email, and chatted us up with your friends. I’ve met a bunch of the gang from the Mother’s club, Curves, Weight Watchers, and a group of ladies who all came together in separate cars one day (just to name a few). It’s such a kick to meet all of you and especially see the faces of the strawberry newbies. I truly appreciate your support.

Computers…… what can I say….. I’ve had a terrible time with my email program. I have a contacts list that apparently isn’t working properly for some addresses. I have been sending emails almost daily, sometimes 2x per day. If you’re one of the people who chatted with me at the stand about the lack of emails and are NOW getting them….. please reply back and let me know. This is my last ditch attempt to troubleshoot this darned thing before I trash the program and move on to another email mailing list program. Fingers crossed XXXXXX

Cheers!

Sally Strawberry
Carstensen Farms

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home