Carstensen Farms

Sweetest Organic Strawberries in Town! Located at 490 Casa Grande Rd, Petaluma Across from Casa Grande High School

Name:
Location: Petaluma, California, United States

Map

Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday - YIKES no field help, no berries today

Hi gang,

So sorry about this...... my field help didn't show up. We have no berries. I INTENDED to be open today but.......

This changes my plans a little.

We will be open tomorrow, Saturday. I should have my help as usual. We'll bring in fruit @ 12:00 and more around 2:00. If the field holds we'll keep going all day.

I will be closed on Sunday since the weather will be cool and my every other plan got messed up today. This will allow more to ripen and give us a larger harvest for Monday before the holiday. We will most likely bring in every berry we can get and keep picking till the field is clean. I'll have my regular variety and possibly my trial berries too. They will be labeled so you get the kind you like.

REMEMBER --------- I will be closed next Tues, Wed, Thurs.

Thanks for understanding about the harvesting blip today :)

Sally Strawberry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home