Carstensen Farms

Sweetest Organic Strawberries in Town! Located at 490 Casa Grande Rd, Petaluma Across from Casa Grande High School

Name:
Location: Petaluma, California, United States

Map

Friday, August 10, 2007

4:30 - 8 flats left :) Open on Saturday

Hi gang!

We've fallen into this routine..... I seem to be writing these 4:30 updates on a regular basis. I think of it as doing my part to make your life easier and a community service announcement :) I do my very best to keep folks informed so they don't make unnecessary trips to the stand and waste their precious time.

The stand had 8 flats @ 4:30. We'll stay until they're gone or 6:00. Come and adopt them :)

We will be open Saturday (just a reminder). 12 - 6 or sold out, as usual.

Cheers!

Sally Strawberry

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home