Carstensen Farms

Sweetest Organic Strawberries in Town! Located at 490 Casa Grande Rd, Petaluma Across from Casa Grande High School

Name:
Location: Petaluma, California, United States

Map

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Wed @ 4:00 - plenty of berries! Open now

I just brought in a load of berries to the stand. I can't believe how wonderful the aroma was after being away for 2 weeks! I snagged a box for myself :) We have plenty to last until 6PM tonite so stop by and grab them. If demand is up in August I'll try to juggle harvest and transplanting tasks. Otherwise we'll close for transplanting around Sept 1 for 10 days or so. We have about 6 harvest weeks left gang!!!

This week.....

Friday Open 12 - 6
Sat Open 12 - 6
Sun Open 12 - 6

Next week
Open daily, closed Tues/Thurs 12 - 6

Cheers!

Sally Strawberry

P.S. I'll have to pull up some of my recipes again!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home