Carstensen Farms

Sweetest Organic Strawberries in Town! Located at 490 Casa Grande Rd, Petaluma Across from Casa Grande High School

Name:
Location: Petaluma, California, United States

Map

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Berry Update list thru sonic.net

Hi gang,

 

Here’s an update and a pleading request.

 

I’m troubleshooting the sonic.net list function the best I can.  I have 2 techie folks helping me and the sonic.net support team.  I didn’t intend to send the message out over and over again to everyone – believe me. It’s a setting we have to discover and fix that made it act like a chat where responses are seen by everyone.   Here’s the pleading request…… please don’t shoot the berry farmer!  I realize the memo came over a bazillion times and it’s cluttering up your inbox.  You should see mine!  Please just delete the messages and give me a chance to fix it.  Or you can unsubscribe for now and jump back on later.  The “Berry Updates” list will be viable and will still be the most timely way to get news about harvests, hours changes and everything strawberry.

 

Those of you who subscribed to the list after black Friday @ 10:14AM are fine and will not know what I’m writing about.  That’s a blessing.

 

On the good side….. we’re about 2-3 weeks away from harvest, the second stand will be open this year on Ely Rd.,  the stand at Casa will still be there (the contractor was renting our parking lot), and Petaluma Bounty will bring veggies, herbs and flowers every Saturday starting in mid June (more about that in upcoming Berry Updates).

 

Can’t wait to see you all J

 

Sally Strawberry

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home