Carstensen Farms

Sweetest Organic Strawberries in Town! Located at 490 Casa Grande Rd, Petaluma Across from Casa Grande High School

Name:
Location: Petaluma, California, United States

Map

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Open w/ 1 load @ 12:15, darn computers!

Hi gang,

Now I know why many of you were sending me notes wondering why my little typing fingers were silent for a few days. As you can see….. the email that was supposed to go out on 6/18 just made it to you. My wonderful, brand spanking new, Dell computer, LOCKED UP AGAIN!!! After troubleshooting I must not have completed the send function on my last email. That one told everyone exactly what I was doing this week and where I was.

OK, so we all know how darned hot it is. Berries and berry ladies can’t stand the heat. We wither. Today, Saturday 6/21, we will bring in one load at 12:15. If you want a crack at some berries come at 12:15. When they’re gone, we’re lockin’ up for the day and seekin’ out the shade.

We will be CLOSED tomorrow – Sunday June 22nd. We will be back again on Monday with 1 load at 12:15. The 10AM opening days are gone until next season. This next week will most likely be – Mon, Wed, Fri, and ???? for Sat or Sun. With this heat the berries will either get roasted or shut down production until it gets cooler. After 9 years, we know the drill.

I’m off to water the blueberries, apples and animals before I head back to the fair! Keep cool.

Cheers!

Sally Strawberry
Carstensen Farms

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home