Carstensen Farms

Sweetest Organic Strawberries in Town! Located at 490 Casa Grande Rd, Petaluma Across from Casa Grande High School

Name:
Location: Petaluma, California, United States

Map

Friday, August 29, 2008

Fri, 8/29 - Open at 12:15 comments on upcoming open days

Hi gang,

We’ll open at 12:15 today as usual. I don’t know how many have made it thru this heat and how long we’ll be open. If would really like berries, please come by close to the 12:15 opening. Take your berries home and get them cool. Your best bet us to enjoy them right away and don’t worry about keeping them!!

The berries are most certainly getting roasted right now. How many will make it – I don’t know. Some for sure. Those sitting on the black plastic will be history. How does that change my schedule for the stand?? We ALL will have to roll with the flow. I’ll open on Friday at 12:15. At that time I’ll see how many flats we bring in compared to the our last open day. Then I’ll scout the field and consider the projected temperatures. Then I make a decision about opening on Saturday. I would like to keep with my plan of opening on Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon BUT….. the number of flats we have available may not be there.

Simply put…. it’s a day by day thing right now. Keep checking my emails and I promise to keep everyone informed.

Cheers!

Sally Strawberry
Carstensen Farms

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home