Carstensen Farms

Sweetest Organic Strawberries in Town! Located at 490 Casa Grande Rd, Petaluma Across from Casa Grande High School

Name:
Location: Petaluma, California, United States

Map

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Wed, 8/6 - OPEN :)

Yes!!! We’re open today J The gate will open at 12:00 and I’ll have berries there at 12:15. You folks sure do pay attention to your emails!!! Monday, the day we’re not usually open, was jammed with berry fans and we sold at 12:50. I guess you do care about what I write LLOLOLLLO

We’ll be open on Friday 8/8 and Sunday 8/10. Next week we will be open Wed, Fri, Sun. If the harvest increases we’ll start to open on Mon. Not yet though.

I think Amy is coming on Sunday with produce. I’ll let you know for sure when I confirm.

Cheers!

Sally Strawberry
Carstensen Farms

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home