Carstensen Farms

Sweetest Organic Strawberries in Town! Located at 490 Casa Grande Rd, Petaluma Across from Casa Grande High School

Name:
Location: Petaluma, California, United States

Map

Friday, July 18, 2008

Berry Update housekeeping message

Hi all,

An aol.com subscriber has reported the “Berry Update” as spam. My provider, sonic.net sent me the following message:

We are still receiving notifications from AOL that someone there is reporting your messages as spam. In order to comply with antispam laws, we do need to request that you at least add a line stating how to opt out of the list in case people do not want to receive the emails any more. This could be as simple as "to opt out from future mailings simply reply to this message with the word unsubscribe" as long as you respect those requests.

I added instructions on how to be removed under my signature line. If you are the AOL user that has reported my message as spam, please contact me so I can remove you. Thanks!!!

Cheers!

Sally Strawberry

To be removed from this list send an email with the title "unsubscribe" to sally@sallystrawberry.net.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home