Carstensen Farms

Sweetest Organic Strawberries in Town! Located at 490 Casa Grande Rd, Petaluma Across from Casa Grande High School

Name:
Location: Petaluma, California, United States

Map

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Wed, 9/3 - Open from 12:15 to 1:30 only getting ready for transplanting, days and hours will change

Hi gang,

I’m going to have a small window of open time today due to the transplanting jobs I need to get done. Our plants are arriving today, they need to be unloaded and unthawed, prepped in tubs and ready for 6AM tomorrow. It will take me awhile since I’m dealing with thousands of plants. So please stop by, grab your berries between 12:15 and 1:30 and get them to your cool homes. As of today I don’t know if we’ll be open on Friday, 9/5. It’s possible we’ll be closed. Get your berries while you can. We estimate about 10 sale days left.

Cheers!

Sally Strawberry
Carstensen Farms

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home