Carstensen Farms

Sweetest Organic Strawberries in Town! Located at 490 Casa Grande Rd, Petaluma Across from Casa Grande High School

Name:
Location: Petaluma, California, United States

Map

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Open @ noon, PLUMS arrive

Hi gang,

We'll harvest everything we can get tomorrow, including the other berries I'm trying this year. The firmer berries WILL hold for you 4th of July. I don't know how many berries I'll be able to get. It is July and the crop takes a breather before fall.

Berries will arrive @ noon. We may have more @ 2:00 if the field is not completely picked clean. If the field holds we could (and that's a big could) have more later than 2:00. It's a roll of the dice these days. When the berries came in on Sat 6/30 @ noon, we made it until 1:00 with what we brought in. I just want to make sure everyone has plan "B" and won't be extremely disappointed if they miss getting berries tomorrow. Some of you WILL get them for sure. I WISH I had more..... believe me..... I do.

PLUMS PLUMS PLUMS We have plums!!! My son Lee and I just picked them over the last couple of days. They are awesome, juicy and very sweet. We tried to put a mix in each basket of ready to eat and some that will hold for a few days. You can't miss these babies! We will have them only tomorrow and then again on Friday. The tree could be picked clean within the week so get 'em when you see 'em.

I put an additional sign on the gate that says..... If the gate is closed at 12:00 the stand will be closed that day.

We are always there before 12:00 if berries will be arriving.

You SHOULD see blueberries on Friday. Guess what I'll be doing over the holiday???

Have a wonderful, safe holiday 4th!!!

Sally Strawberry

Open 12:00 - 5:30/6:00 or sold out daily,
Closed Tuesday/Thursday
Days and hours will change with the harvest during July

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home