Carstensen Farms

Sweetest Organic Strawberries in Town! Located at 490 Casa Grande Rd, Petaluma Across from Casa Grande High School

Name:
Location: Petaluma, California, United States

Map

Friday, June 27, 2008

Open at 12:15 with 1 load only, veggies on Sunday, summer hours

Hi gang!

WOW!!! We opened at 12:15 on Wed, 6/25 with one load AND it was gone by 12:38. CRAZY!! This is the time of year for slim pickin’s and variable harvest days. It will be like this until August. Just a FYI heads up for you.

I’ll be there today, Friday at 12:15 again. I don’t know how many I’ll have or who will show up.

Our summer hours usually ending up being:

Wed 12:15

Fri 12:15

Sun 12:15 + Petaluma Bounty

Days and hours can change based on the harvest.

I’m still waiting on blueberries. The plants that survived the frost are my late variety. I’ll let you know when I’ll have them.

Stop by on Sunday, a little early, and check out the veggies!!! Amy will be set up and ready to entertain you while you wait for the berries to arrive.

I will be selling this week on Sunday 6/29. Arrive before noon to get the best selection of produce from the farm.

Note from Sally: I’ll have the gate open at 11:00 for your parking convenience and veggie shopping pleasure. Browse awhile, visit with Amy and grab your produce before I come in at 12:15 with the berries. I can’t wait to get my hands on some lettuce, dill, carrots and BEETS!!! Love, love, love ‘em.

Cheers!

Sally Strawberry
Carstensen Farms

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home