Carstensen Farms

Sweetest Organic Strawberries in Town! Located at 490 Casa Grande Rd, Petaluma Across from Casa Grande High School

Name:
Location: Petaluma, California, United States

Map

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Friday - Open at 12:15, limited qty of blueberries and plums, no veggies

Hi all,

Same drill as always - gate open at 11:30, berries arrive at 12:15. Again, I don’t know how many I’ll have or what variety I can pick.

We’ll have blueberries and plums. We only have 27 blueberries and I won’t know how many plums until I pack them tomorrow. They may go fast. We may get 1 more harvest, maybe 2 from the plum tree. The Italian plums are just starting to turn color. Those might take a week or so before I can harvest.

I’ll pick blueberries again on Monday and have them for sale on Wednesday 7/16.

Sorry about my veggie brain burp. Darn, darn, darn I totally forgot to include the farmer’s market info. for Petaluma Bounty in my last email. Amy was at the evening farmer’s market yesterday and won’t be with us tomorrow. I wanted to send all you folks her way if you needed veggies. She’s finding it hard to be at our location in July when we sell out so quickly. Hopefully she’ll be able to be with us next week. I’ve encouraged her to set up early and entertain all you folks as you wait for the berry van to arrive! We’ve got to have her with us in August for sure when the tomatoes come in.

Cheers!

Sally Strawberry
Carstensen Farms

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home