Carstensen Farms

Sweetest Organic Strawberries in Town! Located at 490 Casa Grande Rd, Petaluma Across from Casa Grande High School

Name:
Location: Petaluma, California, United States

Map

Sunday, September 14, 2008

TUESDAY, 9/16 - YES TUESDAY special open day

Hi all,

Oh yeah, you read it correctly ----- I’m going to open on Tuesday, the day I’m never open. Why??? We finished transplanting today at 1:00, we’ve been closed for 10 days, we need a break on Monday, the field will have berries to pick AND you’ve been without berries for 10 days! And maybe, just maybe, I want to see how many of you really do read these silly memos I create J

I’ll open on:

Tuesday, 9/16

Wednesday, 9/17

If the berries and field look good we’ll harvest again on:

Friday 9/19

Saturday 9/20

We’ll be closed on:

Monday 9/15

Thursday 9/18

Sunday 9/21

It’s getting down to the last bit of the season now so anything can change. We’ll take it day by day. The above schedule is what I would like it to be. Ma Nature holds the cards.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home