Carstensen Farms

Sweetest Organic Strawberries in Town! Located at 490 Casa Grande Rd, Petaluma Across from Casa Grande High School

Name:
Location: Petaluma, California, United States

Map

Saturday, May 23, 2009

2:30 - stand is fully stocked, hours change for Sunday, should be open Monday

Just dropped off 29 flats with another small load coming at 3:30. The stand is fully stocked! The harvest day turned out WAY better than I expected. Come and get ‘em!!

Good news…. I will be open tomorrow, Sunday and Monday. Tomorrow my hours will be 10 – 3:30 only. I’ll bring in 1 load at 10 and one more at 12:30. I’ll close the doors at 3:30. If you’re concerned about getting berries tomorrow, swing by today while the stand is stocked to make sure you have them.

Monday I should be there all day – all subject to change based on the harvest and the help J I’ll update you as usual.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home