Carstensen Farms

Sweetest Organic Strawberries in Town! Located at 490 Casa Grande Rd, Petaluma Across from Casa Grande High School

Name:
Location: Petaluma, California, United States

Map

Friday, May 22, 2009

3:00 - Berries on stand now, get them today if you can, may run out between deliveries tomorrow

We’re still harvesting today. I’m trying to keep up with the demand. There are 14 flats on the stand now at 3:00. I will bring more at 3:30 (last load of the day). I will have approximately 14 flats with that load. If you need berries AND it’s a holiday weekend, my advice…..

If you need berries for tomorrow and can get them today, I would do so. They are moving off the stand fast today. Take a chance and swing by, even if it’s close to 6PM. We will have berries tomorrow but…. I won’t know how many people will be waiting for me to drive in at each delivery and how fast we can pick! You can up your odds by getting them today. They will keep in the fridge overnight. Just bring them to room temperature before serving.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home