Carstensen Farms

Sweetest Organic Strawberries in Town! Located at 490 Casa Grande Rd, Petaluma Across from Casa Grande High School

Name:
Location: Petaluma, California, United States

Map

Monday, August 31, 2009

Berry Plant order - still time!!!

Hi gang,

 

I’m working on a second box of 1000 plants and have a little more time to call in the order.  If you want plants email me back by Tuesday with the information requested in my previous email.  I can still take orders.   I’m going to schedule the order either to ship on Wed 9/2 or ship on Tues 9/8.  The plants will arrive in 1 or 2 days so plan on either Fri or Sat 9/4 or Sat 9/5  for pickup OR Thurs 9/10 or Fri 9/11.  I will give you firm details when the order is placed and shipping is confirmed.

 

 

Cheers!

Sally Strawberry

 

To be removed from this list send an email with the title "unsubscribe" to sally@sallystrawberry.net.

 

Carstensen Farms

Look for our berry updates at carstensenfarms.blogspot.com or google "carstensen farms"

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home