Carstensen Farms

Sweetest Organic Strawberries in Town! Located at 490 Casa Grande Rd, Petaluma Across from Casa Grande High School

Name:
Location: Petaluma, California, United States

Map

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Last chance to order strawberry crowns!

Hi everyone,

 

If there are any of you who have not reserved your strawberry plants AND want to try your hand at growing the sweet berries I used to……. now is the time to reserve your plants!  Not sure you can grow strawberries?  I put 4 varieties in my back yard before I became a commercial grower and - - - failed with all of them.  BUT, after 10 years, I know all the secrets!  You can learn too.  I have email coaching for you to grow step by step along with me or a hands on class in my yard.  Check out my website for details and ordering instructions www.carstensenfarms.net.   The website says orders close on August 31st.  If I have plants beyond August 31st I’ll extend the deadline but…. don’t wait, I may run out!

 

Cheers!

 

Sally

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home