Carstensen Farms

Sweetest Organic Strawberries in Town! Located at 490 Casa Grande Rd, Petaluma Across from Casa Grande High School

Name:
Location: Petaluma, California, United States

Map

Friday, August 13, 2010

Second try with the TIME TO ORDER STAWBERRY PLANTS memo

I’m getting messages from people asking when to order plants or talking with me and saying they never got my email.  Forgive me if you DID get this message originally.  I’ve got to send it out again just to make sure my computer isn’t doing something funky.  If you have the time, tag me back so I know you got it AND if you’re ordering plants using the website, let me know when you have done it so I can confirm THAT works well also.

 

Sally

 

Hi everyone,

 

Sending a quick memo out again so you don’t miss the once a year ordering window!  I want to make sure everyone get’s the memos and has the opportunity to purchase the special variety of plants I use to produce our juicy, sweet berries. I have a limited amount reserved so please make sure you order quickly if you really want plants. I’ll keep sending reminders 1 or 2 times a week until Aug 31 (the deadline) so none of you are forgotten!  Plant distribution day is September 9th.

 

If you want to reserve plants, take a class or join/renew your email coaching membership ….

 

Go to my website @ www.carstensenfarms.net and order what you need. 

OR

Send me a check to reserve your items     484 Ely Rd N, Petaluma, CA 94954

 

Pricing

$5 for 5 plants

$8 for 10 plants

$19 for 25 plants

Special pricing for over 150 plants – inquire

 

Growing Class on Sept 9th - $25              choose 10:00, 11:30, 2:00 or 3:30

Growing Strawberries with Sally email coaching (1 year)  $25    (need your email address to join)

Commercial Grower Consulting - inquire

 

 

Cheers!

Sally Strawberry

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home