Carstensen Farms

Sweetest Organic Strawberries in Town! Located at 490 Casa Grande Rd, Petaluma Across from Casa Grande High School

Name:
Location: Petaluma, California, United States

Map

Thursday, July 08, 2010

Blueberries available again thru Petaluma Bounty

Hi all,

 

Harvested blueberries again today.  I’ll have them available at the Petaluma Bounty farm stand tomorrow, Friday 7/9.  For the last batch we sold out the first week and….. I was gone for 2 weeks and unable to restock again.  I’m back and rollin’ with the blueberries so grab them while you can.  I’ll be harvesting again on Sunday or Monday so they should be available for the Bounty mobile market locations as well next week.  That’s my plan at least J

 

Look for my update in a few days regarding eggs.  The new hens are just starting in and I have interesting information about the health benefits of healthy, free range hens.

 

Cheers!

Sally Strawberry

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home