Carstensen Farms

Sweetest Organic Strawberries in Town! Located at 490 Casa Grande Rd, Petaluma Across from Casa Grande High School

Name:
Location: Petaluma, California, United States

Map

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Strawberry Growing Workshop at Petaluma Bounty

Hi all,

 

Sunday, September 25th will be my first ever workshop at Petaluma Bounty.  The farm has 1000 plants to get in the ground and the perfect classroom for hands on learning!  You’ll work with me in the garden as I “show” you how to properly transplant the crowns and teach you how to coax the most delicious strawberries from your own plants.  I will have a sheet detailing the process for all participants, no need to remember it all!  Get all your questions answered and take a peek at last year’s plants and root systems in the Bounty gardens (how did they do??)

 

The cost of the class is $35.  $10 will be donated to Petaluma Bounty AND you will receive 5 strawberry crowns.  Preregister on my website www.carstensenfarms.net by Thursday, September 22nd.  Space is limited so please register early.

 

Petaluma Bounty is a wonderful organization and I’m happy to help any way I can.  Please pass this information on to any gardening soul who would love to learn how to grow their own delicious strawberries with me.

 

You can find Petaluma Bounty on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/petalumabounty

or at http://www.petalumabounty.org

 

 

Cheers!

 

Sally

 

 

 

Cheers!

 

Sally

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home