Carstensen Farms

Sweetest Organic Strawberries in Town! Located at 490 Casa Grande Rd, Petaluma Across from Casa Grande High School

Name:
Location: Petaluma, California, United States

Map

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Berries & Star Testing

I have berries NOW!!! Yes it's TUESDAY. I'm not letting ole Ma Nature rain on these awesome berries. I'm harvesting right now and as long as I can tonite. I'll be open today - Tuesday - until about 6 or 6:30 (as long as folks are stopping by). I WILL be open tomorrow even if there are sprinkles or rain. I'm snatching the berries from the field and keeping them in my 50 degree cooler for you.
We don't know how much rain we'll get in the next 2 days. We may be closed on Thursday. II could use your help ...... stop by and take them off my hands!
Parents..... remember berries for STAR testing!!! The kids love 'em and they've been known to increase test scores by 20% LOLOLOL Just kidding, the increase is only 15%. Well..... I don't have any data to back up my claim but...... it's gotta be at LEAST that much :)
THANK YOU so very much for the help!!
Cheers,
Sally Strawberry

Labels: