Carstensen Farms

Sweetest Organic Strawberries in Town! Located at 490 Casa Grande Rd, Petaluma Across from Casa Grande High School

Name:
Location: Petaluma, California, United States

Map

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Mailing List Update

I send a postcard announcing the season opening every year. If you have moved it's important to let me know so I can edit your address. About 50 come back due to address changes or non-deliverable reasons each year and I delete them from my database.

I would love to move to email announcements as my primary mode of notification and phase out postcards to all but those who need or want them. If you receive a postcard AND email updates AND would be happy with just email please:

Drop me a note with your email address (to confirm it on my list) AND your full name and address (to help me find you on my list and delete).

The email messages are SOOOOO much easier and timely!

Sally Strawberry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home