Carstensen Farms

Sweetest Organic Strawberries in Town! Located at 490 Casa Grande Rd, Petaluma Across from Casa Grande High School

Name:
Location: Petaluma, California, United States

Map

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Email list update

Hey gang!!!!

Have I been hibernating or WHAT?? It has been a nice, long, restful winter. So much for that..... spring is poppin' now!! I have a ton of things to tell you all :)

Email list update
I'm updating my email list. If you have changes please let me know. I will be happy to add all your friends and family too :) Ask them to send me a message titled "Berry Update list - please add". I delete all unfamiliar messages, so the title is important. I will be happy to delete you from the list if you no longer need updates - just let me know.

Cheers as always!

Sally Strawberry

Labels: