Carstensen Farms

Sweetest Organic Strawberries in Town! Located at 490 Casa Grande Rd, Petaluma Across from Casa Grande High School

Name:
Location: Petaluma, California, United States

Map

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Update for Thurs 5/3 and Fri 5/4 - OPEN Fri rain or shine!!!

Hi gang,
Ma Nature is at it AGAIN!!!! Look outside at all those clouds. I'm not taking any chances with YOUR berries. We are harvesting for tomorrow as I write this. I will tuck all the berries you need into our safe, chilly cooler. They'll hold just fine in this weather.
I'll have berries on the stand today until 5:30/6:00. Then I'll be back again Friday at 10:00.
I need your help gang. NOW is the time to tell all your friends :) We have plenty for everyone and can harvest double the crop we're harvesting right now. The production is awesome!!! If each of you could pass the word on that I'm OPEN and tell 1 new person about us, all my berry babies would find homes in no time. Let's get this party started!!!
I will be open and in full swing this weekend unless Ma Nature unleashes something really freaky!
Cheers,
Sally Strawberry

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home