Carstensen Farms

Sweetest Organic Strawberries in Town! Located at 490 Casa Grande Rd, Petaluma Across from Casa Grande High School

Name:
Location: Petaluma, California, United States

Map

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Fourth of July @ 12:45 - OPEN..... please come get berries

Hi gang,

This time the field workers showed up when they WERE NOT supposed to!!!! Here's the scoop.......

Annie is grabbing the van to fetch 18 flats out of the field. She should be there right about now. She is an absolute saint!! Those of you who were wishing they would have fresh berries today will be so happy!!! I would sincerely appreciate it if you would stop by and get them home with you. It's hot and Annie needs to leave @ 2:15 so we only have about an hour to spare. I don't want to dump them but....... I'll have to if I don't adopt them out right away.

My field error is your smiley face :)

Thank you!!!

Sally Strawberry

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home