Carstensen Farms

Sweetest Organic Strawberries in Town! Located at 490 Casa Grande Rd, Petaluma Across from Casa Grande High School

Name:
Location: Petaluma, California, United States

Map

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Berry Update at 9AM OPENING DAY, 4/30

Hi all,

Based on the rate of speed for harvest, and the weather report, we will most likely be harvesting right up until 4:30 today. It looks about 99% positive that my loads will be at:

10:00

12:30

2:30

4:30

Our first harvest is a huge guess on how many I can bring in. We may be sold out first thing this morning if everyone is happy to see me and stops by. That’s OK, I’ll have more throughout the day.

Remember------ if the stand is closed but the gate is open, I’m coming back. Look at the berry clock to see what time I’ll arrive.

Happy Berry Day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home