Carstensen Farms

Sweetest Organic Strawberries in Town! Located at 490 Casa Grande Rd, Petaluma Across from Casa Grande High School

Name:
Location: Petaluma, California, United States

Map

Monday, June 08, 2009

OPEN 10 - 6, berries are AWESOME right now

I couldn’t be more pleased with how the berries are tasting, looking, and flowing in right now. This is the weather we live for!! The berries ripen really slowly and the sugars build. I can’t guarantee what the rest of the season will look like, but right now – I’m freezin’ and jammin’! And eatin’ J

I’ve been on the run lately and promised to have details about the west side location. I’ve got to have a minute to write and think. Heads up….. the location is at the Petaluma Bounty Farm on Shasta Ave. Our first day will be Thursday with berries from 11-4. We’ll also have berries there on Friday and Saturday from 11-4. Since this is our first experience and week there, I don’t know how many to deliver for them. If you know you would like berries this week, at that location, and know what day, can you let me know so I make sure I bring enough. I’m just guessing right now. I’ll set them up with advance order sheets so we can manage it that way in the future so you know there will be berries waiting for you. I’ll write more about this exciting addition later J Off to the field!!!

I almost forgot!!! Petaluma Bounty will also have our strawberries with them at the Wed nite Farmers market starting 6/10.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home