Carstensen Farms

Sweetest Organic Strawberries in Town! Located at 490 Casa Grande Rd, Petaluma Across from Casa Grande High School

Name:
Location: Petaluma, California, United States

Map

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sold out @ 3:00, week ahead, egg cartons

Whew!! Today you wiped me out clean at 3:00. It’s always a guessing game. I’ll have more for you on Monday J The berries are starting to do their bronzing thing again and the weather is PERFECT to ripen them slowly. I’ll do my best to keep the stand fully stocked from 10 – 6.

To help you plan your week…..
Mon 6/1 Open
Tues 6/2 Closed
Wed 6/3 Open
Thurs 6/4 Open
Fri 6/5 Open
Sat 6/6 CLOSED (my daughter is graduating!)
Sun 6/7 Open
If you need berries for graduation parties on Friday, I strongly suggest getting them on Thursday afternoon or morning, with this weather they’ll keep. If you need berries for Saturday we’ll be open for you Friday to get them in advance. We’ll bring a bunch on Friday to cover what you’ll need for Saturday. You’re welcome to stop by the stand and place an advance order if you want to be sure to get berries this coming weekend (it’s going to be busy).

I’ll also be closed on Sunday, June 14th for a huge family graduation celebration (that I’m in charge of).

SOS ….. I’m looking for 1 dozen size egg cartons. I would love it if you would help me recycle and reuse. My stock is getting low and I’m hoping a bunch of you can start saving them for me in advance – the new chicks will start laying in 4 months. Thank you so much for your help.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home