Carstensen Farms

Sweetest Organic Strawberries in Town! Located at 490 Casa Grande Rd, Petaluma Across from Casa Grande High School

Name:
Location: Petaluma, California, United States

Map

Sunday, May 31, 2009

GREAT news - Open again at 10:00 READ THIS bargain hunters and jam makers

This is just a crazy year! I’m getting a better harvest now and can resume opening at 10:00. All bets are off for this one!! I guess we just have to roll with it.

BIG news for jam makers and bargain hunters …… tomorrow morning I will be there from 9:30 to 10:00 with my first ever day old berry bonanza. The crop came in and I misjudged the harvest. Lucky for you!!!

I’ll sell what I have available first come, first served basis. There’s a limited amount. I’ll sell flat size only for $20 each. Jam ON!!!

We’ll open at 10:00 with regular hours and fresh berries.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home