Carstensen Farms

Sweetest Organic Strawberries in Town! Located at 490 Casa Grande Rd, Petaluma Across from Casa Grande High School

Name:
Location: Petaluma, California, United States

Map

Monday, July 13, 2009

Suprise!! OPEN today with berries, blueberries too

We had a nice little harvest yesterday and were able to be open more than 30 minutes! When more berries come in I make changes quickly – let’s open Monday! The heat is coming and the berries that are ready today will not make it until Wed to be harvested. So you’ve got an extra day and opportunity to get berries J Is this really July?? I never have this many flats in mid July! Crazy year.

I’ll come in at 12:30 as usual with 1 load for the day. We could be open for quite a few hours so don’t be afraid to take the chance and swing by. I’ll bring plenty of blueberries with me again today. I also might bring a few plums from my son’s trees (maybe).

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home