Carstensen Farms

Sweetest Organic Strawberries in Town! Located at 490 Casa Grande Rd, Petaluma Across from Casa Grande High School

Name:
Location: Petaluma, California, United States

Map

Saturday, June 27, 2009

4:45 on Sat 6/27 - still OPEN with 10 flats in the cooler ..... they need homes

The heat has thrown all of us off today!! I picked everything I could by 12:00 and brought it in. I put everything in the cooler and set it for 55 degrees (a nice cooool morning temperature). Usually we’re completely wiped out by now on a Saturday but…. we have 10 flats. If you can use berries or might need them for tomorrow, consider getting them today. I don’t know how many flats I’ll have tomorrow after this heat. Our harvest could be cut in ½. The remaining flats that are being kept at optimum temperature and will not have that after 6PM since the cooler must go off.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home