Carstensen Farms

Sweetest Organic Strawberries in Town! Located at 490 Casa Grande Rd, Petaluma Across from Casa Grande High School

Name:
Location: Petaluma, California, United States

Map

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

4:00 - 20 flats just came in for YOU :)

Hi gang,

We've got to stop meeting like this LOLOL I'm getting hooked on this email communication stuff :) Just wanted to let you know I just made a drop of 20 flats to the stand. They're sittin' and chillin' in my comfy 47 degree cooler. We're goin' for 6:00 tonite gang!!! Please stop by and give them a home.

My hubby, the funny guy he is, said I should shorten my emails to this......
Berries.... come..... now Talk about a conditioned response.

I joke with the ladies on the stand when I write these things. You folks really do respond and I warn them when I'm going to "write an email...." They know to get prepared. If you keep coming I'll keep writing :) I hope these emails help.

Cheers!!

Sally Strawberry

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home