Carstensen Farms

Sweetest Organic Strawberries in Town! Located at 490 Casa Grande Rd, Petaluma Across from Casa Grande High School

Name:
Location: Petaluma, California, United States

Map

Thursday, May 17, 2007

They're Even Better Now!

Hi gang!

I am so excited!!! I know many of you have commented on how outstanding the berries have been this year. Well...... if you can believe it..... they're even BETTER right now. I know, how can they be, but they ARE. I see tons of them with that distinctive salmon color that are dripping with sweetness. Don't be fooled by the color. They're not deep red but they are the BEST! It has to be the cool nights and cooler days ripening them slowly and perfectly. Ma Nature controls when we get these babies, and it's my pleasure to tell you when it happens :) If you're thinking about freezing, making jam, or just plain eatin'..... stop by and grab some. We should have them all day today and through the weekend.

I'll do my best to be open today until 6:00 and all weekend. Yesterday started slow and I misjudged how many I should harvest, sorry about closing at 4:00. We were sold out.

Cheers!

Sally Strawberry

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home