Carstensen Farms

Sweetest Organic Strawberries in Town! Located at 490 Casa Grande Rd, Petaluma Across from Casa Grande High School

Name:
Location: Petaluma, California, United States

Map

Thursday, May 17, 2007

You wiped me out!!

Hi gang,
I'm sold out!!! This is getting pretty crazy. When I send a message and everyone piles in to the stand I have way too much influence LOLOLOL. Don't get me wrong, it's AWESOME to have that kind of response and relationship with you all :) I'm just sorry I didn't make it till 6:00 for all of you. I PROMISE I'll try again tomorrow. I'll pick and pick and pick. I think my problem is..... the mornings can be slower so I think there's not a huge demand. Then I send a message AFTER we're finished picking, with no way to get more when you arrive in droves. Of course I don't anticipate the droves (I should know by now you say??) TONITE I'm sending you the message for TOMORROW!!! The berries are truly dripping with sweetness and you will LOVE them.

Forgive me for the early closure today my friends. I'll be back again tomorrow to try it again :) Come and get 'em!
Cheers!
Sally Strawberry

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home