Carstensen Farms

Sweetest Organic Strawberries in Town! Located at 490 Casa Grande Rd, Petaluma Across from Casa Grande High School

Name:
Location: Petaluma, California, United States

Map

Friday, May 08, 2009

Fri, 5/8 OPEN at 10:00 Stay tuned for Saturday/Sunday schedule

Hi all,

I’ll be there at 10:00 today with berries. Depending on how many of you show up, we may sell out before our next delivery at 12:30. I hope to have another delivery at 2:30 and 4:30 is definitely up in the air. I’ll update you late in the afternoon.

I won’t know how many berries I’ll have until I jump into the van this morning and take a count. As you know the weather took away a huge amount of our crop. The same section we harvested a few days ago with 31 flats was only 16 flats yesterday. I’ll do my very best to get what we have out there.

Our schedule for Saturday and Sunday is totally up in the air. I’ll have to see how much of the field we harvest today before I can predict anything. I will guess that we will be there on Saturday at 10:00 and 12:30 at the very least. These warm, sunny skies may ripen more than I think by Sunday so…. it’s too early to call.

I’ll leave you notes on the board. Remember – if the gate is open and the stand is closed – I’m sold out AND coming back with more at the time shown on the berry clock. If the gate is closed I’m sold out for the day.

Happy Mother’s Day in advance!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home